Making a purchase is simple.
This can be done over the phone with our customer service team or online via email.
Payment options include using a PayPal account to provide your details and pay or paying by card, where we will ask for your contact details and the billing address.
All personal information gathered is for the sole purpose of processing customer orders and is not passed to any other party. If you encounter any problems or make a mistake when placing an order please contact us by phone or email and we will make sure everything is put right for you.
Please note that no products will be dispatched until paid for in full including any postage.
A confirmation of your order will be sent to you, this is to indicate that we have received your order. This will allow the order to then be processed and dispatched promptly to you.
In the case of a change in price or if we are no longer able to supply a particular product, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price or replacement is acceptable.
If you wish to cancel your order before we have dispatched it, please call our Customer Service team to request cancellation.
Please note once we have despatched an item to you, the item cannot be cancelled and the above returns process comes into effect with their retrospective charges.
DESCRIPTION OF GOODS
Every reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the descriptions are accurate, however specifications may change. Sometimes product specifications from the manufacturer change. In such instances we will do our best to offer you an alternative and will inform you at the time of ordering.
All sizes and measurements are approximate but we do try to make sure they are as accurate as possible. On the rare occasion there is an error in the catalogue, we will do our best to inform you at the time you order.
Sometimes we may experience problems with the supply of certain products and may therefore provide a substitute of the same or better quality – at the same price.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, respond to a survey, marketing communication, surfing the site, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us personalise your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better serve you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To manage your account – see also “Use of credit reference agency information”.
- To notify you about enhancements to our services, such as changes to the site, new services and special offers that may be of interest.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails.
- Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and ‘members-only’ content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.